Security and Risk Assessment Consulting
Our security and risk assessment services are tailored to help organizations of all scales meet their information security objectives. Our staff has extensive experience in security and risk assessment. Our services include:
Additionally, we offer managed security services (MSSP) that provide professional management and monitoring of servers, firewalls or security hardware. Some of the potential advantages of MSSP for your organization are:
- Network Security assessments - evaluating your network for both known and potential threats
- Compliance Reviews and Audits - evaluating your "system of security" against internal policy and/or goverment mandates (HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, etc)
- External Vulnerability Scanning - taking a "hackers-eye" view of your public facing gateways and servers
- Security Incident Response - assisting in the investigation of a security breach or suspected breach
- Remediation of identified risks and vulnerabilities - implementing the best strategies to address your issues
- Enhanced Preventative Measures - implementing specific systems and technologies to address specific security threats
For example, by using SCT to manage the health and availability of your MailMarshal or WebMarshal servers, you save worry, time and money! We monitor the performance, alert you to potential problems, write new rules and update your servers. As a result your daily administration is virtually eliminated and you're guaranteed to always be up to date! A tailored monthly fee program is available and we can easily customize this to fit your company's size and needs. In addition we can offer a subscription-based MailMarshal service that provides all the power of MailMarshal without the need to purchase hardware and software.
- Lower Overall Costs - cost effective monitoring/management and instant response when it's needed most.
- Up-to-Date Skills and Knowledge - since we're up to date, you are always up to date on the latest information affecting security and performance.
- Staffing Efficiencies - your staff is freed up to address strategic and operational issues directly affecting your organizations goals and objectives.
- Increased Efficiency - your overall system reliability and performance increases, resulting in a better bottom line.
- Better Overall Security - you have the benefit of a certified security professional evaluating your systems without the high hiring costs.
Please contact us directly at 513-779-1165 to discuss your company's security concerns or objectives and let us tailor an assessment and solution for your company.