Why Choose M86 MailMarshal SPE?
M86 MailMarshal Service Provider Edition (SPE) is the ideal business enablement tool for service providers. This is because the solution goes beyond powerful email security to help solve common business issues such as content management and workflow.
M86 MailMarshal SPE enables you to give your customers what they want, including:|
- Predictable costs
- Reduced overhead
- Ability to free up staff and resources for other jobs
- Increased security
- Reliability and scalability
By providing this value to your customers, you will be able to:|
- Retain existing customers
- Reduce customer turnover
- Upsell and cross-sell to existing customers
- Attract new business
Simple. Scalable. Flexible.
As a complete hosted email content security platform, M86 MailMarshal SPE enables you to build your own cost-effective solution. Developed in consultation with leading service providers, the scalable, resilient solution is easy to set up and manage, and it offers tangible business opportunities, such as recurring revenue, add-ons to existing services and premium - self-service - options for advanced customers. Plus, M86 MailMarshal SPE is extremely flexible, allowing you to manage your own service level agreements and to pay only for what you need through modular licensing.
Freedom to Deploy Software the Way You Want
Building your own service means choosing the right architecture for you and for your customers. Because one size rarely fits all, M86 MailMarshal SPE provides a unique architecture that lets you deploy software as a fully-hosted solution, managed onsite SMTP gateway or in mixed mode.
Its multi-tiered administrative model allows you to offer the service directly or through a network of channel partners and resellers, and partner branding options are also available.
M86 MailMarshal SPE Highlights
- Adds significant value proposition to your existing business
- Enables you to create a service your customers want through flexible architecture and granular policy
- Uses a modular, flexible service provider licensing model
- Simplifies the business processes associated with providing a new service
- Installs into existing infrastructure and business systems, including those running virtualized environments
- Provides recurring revenue opportunity through functionality and features
- Provides powerful email content security features, including anti-spam, anti-malware, anti-port, inbound and outbound content filtering and data loss prevention
- Easy to manage through centralized management and reporting
M86 MailMarshal Secure
M86 MailMarshal Email
M86 MailMarshal Server
M86 MailMarshal Secure