Business Workstation Security Software
What is Kaspersky Security for Workstations?
Kaspersky provides superior protection for a variety of workstations. Offering centralized protection of all workstations on a corporate network, and pushing protection beyond the office network to reach remote and laptop users. The solution provides comprehensive protection from all types of contemporary cyber threats, including viruses, spyware, hacker attacks and spam. Included are also powerful tools such as application control, device control and web content filtering for Windows implementations.
All incoming and outgoing files and data streams on workstations are scanned for malicious content, including email, Internet traffic and network communication. The application is compatible with all the most popular platforms (including x64 versions).
You can expect the following benefits from all Kaspersky workstation anti-malware products:
- Kaspersky Lab's new anti-virus engine detects and neutralizes the latest threats not only for all workstations including Mac, Windows and Linux platforms.
- Application and Device Control, Web content filtering and vulnerability scanning for Windows workstations
- Real-time, on-access scanning, or in-depth system scans on schedule, or on-demand
- Infected or compromised files are retained in an archive to ensure data restoration
- Intelligent high-speed scanning, consuming less than 1-percent of available processing power