Built atop DataMotion's Intelligent Information Transport (IIT) platform, SecureContact hosted service integrates seamlessly with your website in minutes, requires no additional hardware, no coding on your current website and no IT support, and leverages your corporate branding.
- "Ask a nurse" portal to submit personal health inquiries
- Customer service portals that receive sensitive information
- "Ask a pharmacist" portal for prescription drug inquiries
- Financial Services inquiries
- Easily add SecureContact capability to your website
- Cobranded interface incorporates your organization, color scheme and logo
- Allows your clients to securely send you files up to 10MB without the need for FTP
- Industry-standard encryption (SSL and 3DES)
- No PKI required
- Quickly add options for routing mail destination via drop down menu
- Sender doesn't need provisioning or an established account
- APIs to integrate with existing systems or other business productivity systems
- Hosted service, no software to install
How It Works
- Increased Trust - Enables clients to initiate communication with you securely and confidently.
- Greater Access - SecureContact is accessible from any computer or any device where your website is available.
- Immediate cost containment - No license fees mean lower initial costs.
- Reduce Risk - SecureContact reduces your exposure to policy violation, litigation and penalties.
- Compliance - Exchange information with full confidence that they will remain secure and compliant during transit as well as when stored.
Additional Technical Data:
- Offered Hosted or On-Premise
- Unlimited inbound users
- 250MB Mailbox size (Upgradable)
- 10MB maximum message size (Upgradable)
- Unlimited Attachments
- IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera support
- Multi language support
- SOAP/XML, 3DES, SSL v2, TLS standards