DataMotion Policy-based Email Encryption
With DataMotions PolicyAgent, businesses are able to automatically monitor and encrypt outbound email for sensitive content, and immediately mitigate the risks associated with employee communications.
Government regulations require businesses to safeguard the privacy of customer data, whether it is a patient's Protected Health Information (PHI) record or a customer's Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as a credit card number, or drivers license number. Desktop email encryption solutions provide effective tools for knowledge workers to selectively encrypt messages containing sensitive information. However, relying on users to make the decisions whether or not to encrypt mail is prone to error. As an additional "safety net", policy-based email encryption helps to identify any other emails that should have been encrypted and automatically secure them. Training costs are also reduced as users can be notified when encryption occurs.
DataMotion's PolicyAgent monitors all of your organization's outbound e-mail for sensitive content. Its flexible yet powerful rules set allows you to create comprehensive policies. This frees your employees from worrying about the do's and don'ts of email communication.
- Ability to scan over 300 different attachment types for sensitive content such as PHI and Credit Card Numbers
- Adhoc and automated reporting
- Automated policy-based Encryption based upon email attributes such as content or address
- Comprehensive list of pattern matching tools to build policies
- Up and running in a day
- Automatic rule updates via hot-links to data stores such as SSN lists, account numbers
- 100% compatible with on-premise or cloud-based archiving systems
How It Works
- Increased Customer Satisfaction - Enable your organization to harness the convenience of email and the Internet to confidently conduct more business electronically
- Minimized Buisness Risk - Prevent data leakage by filtering/blocking transmission of unauthorized information
- Compliance - Ensure all outbound email communications are compliant with regulations such as HIPPA, SOX, GLB, and PCI
- Brand Protection - Increase consumer trust in your business process by ensuring that sensitive information is always sent securely
- Secure Virtual Enterprise - Enhance business process efficiency by securely sharing business or critical data amongsth your geographically dispersed staff and your partners
Additional Technical Data:
- Industry Standard encryption: SSL, TLS
- SMTP, TLS Supported Protocols
- Compatible with On-premise or Cloud-based Archiving systems
- Windows Server 2000 or higher supported