Managed File Transfer for the Enterprise
Leverage the power of DataMotion's IIT Platform and products with managed FileTransfer. From secure delivery to the API, FileTransfer is instrumental in enhancing your business information connections.
When organizations need to transfer large files with their partners and customers, they have historically used File Transfer Protocol (FTP). However, FTP is inherently insecure and difficult to administrate, especially for one-off ad hoc secure file transfer requests. These FTP management headaches result in delayed business processes, and create bottlenecks for critical data flow. Your knowledge workers need tools to transfer large files easily and securely. IT departments need tight security to ensure regulatory compliance, and need visibility to enforce policies and monitor service level agreements.
DataMotion managed FileTransfer solutions give your organization the tools they need to easily and securely transfer large files with coworkers, customers, and partners. It accomplishes this while providing the visibility and governance to track and monitor all file transfer activity.
- Ability to send and receive any file type
- Checkpoint restart capability picks up interrupted file transfers
- Drag and Drop interface
- File Directory Monitoring
- Easy to use 3DES encryption - no keys to exchange
- Web, CSV reporting capability
- Policy-based encryption for broad protection over all files sent
- Automatic account provisioning for recipients
- Built-in tracking and auditing for sent and received files
- Cobranded portal to provide a seamless and consistent user experience for employees and partners
- Full administrative control to enforce policies, preferences, alerts and reporting
How It Works
- Increased Productivity - Knowledge workers are empowered to send and receive large files without delays imposed by manual FTP uploads and password coordination.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction - Meet your service level requirements, and increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Fast deployment - FileTransfer leverages existing IT infrastructure by integrating seamlessly with existing messaging or disparate systems. Installation and training time are minimal so you can focus on more important business priorities without exhausting resources.
- Reduced Risk - FileTransfer reduces your exposure to policy violation, litigation and penalties
- Compliance - Exchange information with full confidence that files remain secure and compliant during transit and in storage.
- Trustworthy communication with your customers and partners - With robust encryption and easily-tracked delivery paths, you can send sensitive information with confidence
- More Control - FileTransfer governs your information by tracking and gathering info about messages every step of the way. This enhanced visibility helps you improve business processes and make better business decisions.
- Immediate cost containment - cut costs associated with IT resources for ftp servers, training, support, also printing, faxing, and postage for a fast return on investment.
- Simplicity - Have all your users securely exchanging information within hours
Additional Technical Data:
- Offered Hosted or On-Premise
- 2GB maximum file size
- Webportal secure upload/download
- Automatic file download
- Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix support
- IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera support
- HTTP/S, POP3/S, SMTP/S Protocols
- Supports Windows XP or higher, Windows Server 2000 or higher
- Multi language support
- 30 day default message expiration